1. When I was a kid, around 5-6 years old I ran away from my child minder, my little brother (3,5 years younger) was going to the same child minder so I put him on the back of the bike and went home. I was mad because my friend couldn't be at the same child minder. A while after she was also going there. That's how stubborn I am.
2. When I worked as an au pair in the US I got appendicitis but before knowing that I walked around with it for five days and "had a little bit of a tummy ache". Apparently it was very serious because the appendix had burst.
3. I'm the definition of a "crazy cat lady", the abstinence right now is brutal. When I was a kid I was best friends with my grandparents cat Gustaf, RIP buddy! I do love other animals as well but cats are definitely my spirit animal.
4. I and one of my best friends whose name is also Caroline seriously played in the woods when we were like 13-14 years old. We used to pretend that we were explorer looking for new species and things and we also talked and wrote in Latin (our made up Latin lmao 😂). I would love to see other 13-14 year olds do that, I support you!
5. I and another best friend were pretty much semi criminal as kids. We stole toys from our local grocery store. My friend was the weak link though since her father got on to her and then she ratted me out haha. Unwillingly we had to go back to the store and beg for an apology. We were five years old. We've also stolen a bunny together (yep, you read that correctly), but that's a story for another time! P.S It got back to its owner. We weren't exactly masterminds.
Anyway, you can find the interview with me here
I hope you'll like it and thanks again Nouw!